Friday, January 5, 2018

Tag You're It Farewell!

I'm writing this post to say farewell to the Tag You're It Challenge.  We've tried to keep it going as long as possible, but just weren't getting enough folks to join us.  I've really enjoyed playing there and will miss it! I really love making tags - they are a mini canvass to create on. Tags are also a wonderful way to dress up the smallest gift so the recipient knows it's a gift from your heart.

The design team and several guests are all posting some of their favorite tags they've made today. Here are some of mine from the past year...


I hope you'll stop by the blog to check out more Design Team favorites from the past year and to say goodbye! We've all enjoyed making new friends and sharing our designs with you!

4 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my goodness !! Your color combos are so gorgeous !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Jen Mitchell said...

You're tags really stand out for how colorful they are! You are fearless when combing colors and your designs are so fresh. I will miss Tag You're It for sure!

Lisa Elton said...

The tags you created for this challenge were always so pretty Jeanne. Thanks for all of the weeks of inspiration!

Marybeth said...

Oh ...how I have loved each and and everyone of your tags, Jeanne! Each ode so very bright and colorful! Love the tags you chose to share for this last post!