Friday, December 1, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Merry Christmas Ornamental Branch

Happy Friday! I hope you've got some plans for the weekend! Have the Christmas parties started yet? The month is just beginning so there's still lots of time to get together and spread some holiday cheer! 
This card is so bright and cheery and really so easy to make! 
I love shopping at Tupelo Designs LLC because I always find something new to play with. Today I made this cute Christmas card using one die set - The Penny Black Ornamental Branch.
I started with a color block background of card stock strips. I trimmed the panel to fit my card base and then added die cuts in white. The finishing touch was a sprinkle of stars from the Queen and Company Sequins toppings. The toppings include 8 different colors of toppings each in it's own package. The sequins include stars, circles, flowers and more! 
You can find all your favorite brands at Tupelo Designs LLC! I love that I can buy several different brands all at the same place.. and guess what? SHIPPING IS FREE! No coupon required (USA Only discounted shipping overseas and Canada). There's always a sale and my products arrive in perfect condition! It's a great way to have a treat delivered right to your front door! Want to go shopping? Click here to jump to the store!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Die | Penny Black Ornamental Branch
Sequins | Queen and Co. Toppings

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the white elements on the colorful background. This is terrific Jeanne!

Kim Heggins said...

So fun...love all the festive and fun colors!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Such a cool card design ! Along with a great sketch and color combo.