Friday, December 22, 2017

Simple Stories 2018 Collection

This has to be one of the busiest times of the year! We’re reuniting with friends and family. The kids are off school, or coming home from college, and we’re running in all different directions. There’s dinners to plan, and gifts to buy!

As the days start counting down to 2018 I’m filled with thoughts of how I can make this year better than the last. It’s time to reflect on accomplishments and failures of 2017. Most of all, in 2018, I want to appreciate each moment and to live in the “now”. I want to show appreciation for the ones I love EVERY day, and try to make a small difference to those I can help WHENEVER I can.

If you’If you feel the same way I think you’ll love the new Simple Stories 2018 Collection. The 12” Collection Kit contains everything you need to make memorable cards and layouts to celebrate the coming year. The messages are inspirational and encouraging!
The collection is a classy mix of black and white with a touch of gold. It’s got images of clocks, balloons, fireworks and champagne flutes. It’s a party in a package! 
I think the 12" Collection Kit is a great value too! I cut the papers down to 6" squares. Some of the sheets are printed with journaling cards. I like to use the smaller ones for the focal point on my cards.
The sticker sheet is loaded with images as well as little sentiment strips that are perfect for embellishing your projects.
Some of the stickers I adhere with adhesive foam tape. I attach a piece of foam tape to the back of the sticker (leave the protective cover on the foam tape) and then dust it with baby powder to remove the adhesiveness of the sticker. Lastly peel off the protective cover off the adhesive foam tape and adhere the image to your project.
There are lots of wonderful images in the kit that are easy to embellish with.
The gold print on the images in this collection are NOT metallic foil - they are printed with a gold color ink.
It’s a new year – a new beginning – and what you do with it is completely up to you! Wishing you peace and love and a 2018 filled with memories to last forever!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Simple Stories 2018 #9444 Collection Kit

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Another fabulous pair Jeanne! They're so festive!