Friday, December 1, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Love at Christmas!



I hope you're having a great day! Are you counting down to Christmas? Maybe you have the radio set to your favorite channel playing Christmas tunes to help get you in the spirit? 

Today I'm sharing a card made with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Partridge In A Pear Tree stamp set. This was always such a fun song to sing with the kids - each of us trying to count backwards and remember what gift was given on what day! It never failed to have us all laughing half way through because no one could keep up or remember what gift came next!

I stamped the image on white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The open line drawing was easy to color with just a few Copic Markers.
The sentiment says "May your Christmas be filled with Love" so I added a heart gem to the center of the bow on the planter.
I fussy cut the image before adhering it to my pattern paper covered card base. I added a wing to the bird with a darker shade of blue marker.

I love reminders of happy times spent with family and this set brings me smiles! 


Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included!   Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Partridge In A Pear Tree
Pattern Paper | Simple Stories Very Merry 6 x 8"

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The polk dots, the gingham, the little bluebird...this is adorable!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s such a lovely and super fresh card !