Wednesday, August 2, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays August Release Day Two - Tutu


I hope you're having a great day! It's the second day of the new August 2017 CAS-ual Fridays new release peeks. There's four new stamp sets and we're showing one set every day August 1-4. The new stamps hit the store on Friday - August 4. Today were's sharing the Tutu stamp set. 
Tutu is a dancer's dream.. It's got three ballerinas in three different poses and clever dance related sentiments like this one...

I used only one of the dancers from the design and stamped her in three different colors using my Misti stamping tool for perfect placement.

I added gems to the flowers in their hair and tutus perfect for a princess!


Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you'll use my discount code. Any commission I would receive as a result of you using this code has been redirected to the CAS-ual Fridays Breast Cancer Awareness program. I do not accept payment for using product on my blog and only use products I love and enjoy working with.

Want to see more designs made with the new Tutu set? Stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog where you'll see samples from the rest of the team! And stop by tomorrow when I'll be sharing another new set that's just as cute!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CASual Fridays Tutu

2 comments:

Greta said...

Amazingly cute stamps & love your card, Jeanne!

Lisa Elton said...

This is absolute cuteness!!