Friday, March 31, 2017

Pretty Little Studio - Yellow Rose


I think the "April Showers" started early here in the Chicago area! That's ok.. if I can't go outside I'll stay in and play. I just got some new goodies from Pretty Little Studio! Have you checked out the "With All My Heart" Collection yet? If that doesn't make your heart happy I dont know what will! The papers are shades of lime, pink, teal and navy. The navy really gives this collection a fresh look that you're going to love!

I started this card with the Brackets You & Me set. The set includes 8 die cut bracket cards with different color borders that compliment the colors in the collection. As a bonus the set includes 8 die cut images including the pretty yellow rose die cut on my card!

To create more interest I decided to split the background paper right down the middle so the seam meets up with the points on the bracket card. I chose papers with pinks to go with the border on the bracket card. The floral pattern is called Adore You (Pink), and the stripes is called Precious.

The pretty die cut sentiment is from the My Heart die cut packet. The lime green printed sentiment was very subtle and not the center of attention that I wanted it to be when I adhered it directly on the bracket card so I added a circle of solid lime card stock beneath it. The bit of solid color peeking out around the edges make the sentiment stand out.

More is always more with me so I added some embellishments. A few pretty die cut flowers from the Floral Bouquet die pack.. and some sparkly Crystal 4mm and Crystal Snow sequins!

Have a beautiful day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | With All My Heart Collection, Adore You Pink, Precious
Brackets | You and Me
Die Cut | My Heart, Floral Bouquet
Sequins | 4mm Crystal, Crystal Snow

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This layered in sweetness! I like your pretty mix of patterns and colors!