Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Curtain Call - Fluff - Hello Spring!

Oh Hello There!  I wanted to call this Hello There Spring.. but it's decided to become winter again here in the midwest.   We got hit with snow two days in a row, so I think it will be a while before I'm seeing any tulips in the yard!

I'm playing along today at The Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  Check out the lovely photo they have for us this time.  Looks so cheerful in lots of pretty colors, and at the same time comfy cozy with the prints!   I can see why they called this one "Fluff".

I got to work with a Reverse Confetti Linked Circles Panel die cut.  The pattern reminds me of a "wedding ring" quilt - again something that's colorful and comfy.
I cut the fancy die cut panel with white card stock and layered it over colorful paper.  If you look close the paper has another pattern - triangles! 

I added some soft pastel flowers from Blooms 'n Buds.  I love this double stamped image from the set that reminds me of a tulip.
The sentiment is from the new Circle Wishes set.  I backed the stamped image with a scalloped circle from Circles 'n Scallops.  The white on white was getting lost so I added a simple flag from the Tag Me die set.   I double cut the yellow banner because it seemed a little too short.  By cutting the darker yellow one in half and adhering it to the light yellow one I got it to extend a little further and add more color at the same time. 
Do you want to play along too?  You can get all the details and link up your design at the Curtain Call! 


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Blooms 'n Buds, Circle Wishes
Dies | Reverse Confetti Blooms 'n Buds, Circle Wishes, Linked Circles Cover Panel, Tag Me, Circles 'n Scallops
Pattern Paper | American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lovely Day "Beep Beep" 12"



7 comments:

Donna said...

Soft, beautiful colours. Love it. x

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card....it's like spring has bloomed on your card! So pretty.

cm said...

Gorgeous Spring-themed card, Jeanne! Your beautiful, soft background is perfect for your arrangement of lovely blooms! At this minute, we're having a snow storm, so seeing your card has brightened my day more than words can express!
Hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration, this is so pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! Jeanne, this is absolutely STUNNING! What a fabulous interpretation of the inspirational photo. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!
Hugs,t

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely! I really enjoy the soft pastels on this card...always my favorite!