Tuesday, November 1, 2016

RCSFYTT Homemade with Love



Are you looking for some new challenges to play this month?  Reverse Confetti has a brand new Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT)!  I love a sketch!  It's so much easier than starting from scratch.. the layout is already done - all you need to do is embellish it with your favorite stamps and dies.
As soon as I flipped the calendar to a new page - November I got to thinking about Thanksgiving and what I'll be cooking for dinner this year.  I'm blessed to have my parents join us and it takes some work off Mom!  Of course there will be pies for desert - apple, pumpkin and cherry!
I started by mixing papers for the sketch layout.  I added the Envie Wrap die for the panel down the center  I topped that with some circle die cuts from Circles 'n Scallops and Flowers for Mom.  The banner edges peeking out the sides are from Tag Me.

The "Country" look to my card was screaming for a doily so I added the Wreathes die cut over the Envie Wrap.  
Some Natural Twinery Twine tied around the top of the card and a sprinkle of wood look sequins finished this one off.



Ready to give it a go?  You have a whole month to play!  You can find the challenge here at the Reverse Confetti Blog.  The challenge is easy to find by clicking the badge in the right column.  I can't wait to see what you make!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Easy As Pie
Dies | Reverse Confetti Wreathes, Easy as Pie, Envie Wrap, Tag Me, Flowers for Mom, Circles 'n Scallops 
Pattern Paper | My  Mind's Eye "Hello Gorgeous" 6"
Twinery Natural Twine 
Sequins | Serendipity Stamps 










2 comments:

cm said...

What a lovely stage you've designed for the star of the show (in my opinion, anyway *grin*): the darling little pie! I can imagine that Thanksgiving at your home is outstanding; the three varieties of pies alone have whet my appetite! I have a variety of RC products; time for a play date with them...
Hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

This card is oozing with charm and happiness!!