Friday, November 20, 2015

TYIC#35 Merry Ornament

I'm still loving my tags, and you just can't beat the inspiration twice a month at Tag You're It Challenge.  The inspiration design this time is from the Queen of Clean Tracey McNeely!  This one actually doesn't look so "Tracey" now does it?  She's got lots going on.. .lots of pattern paper, die cuts, pretty bow and even a jingle bell thrown into the mix!    Somebody better check on Miss Tracey!  LOL!!   What ever she's up to I'm lovin it!    All the things I like to play with on this tag today so here's what I came up with.

First.. what do I love about this?  Well lets just say EVERYTHING so I really didn't switch things up too much.  I have a different shape ornament and color scheme but so many things are just the same.  The ornament, holly leaves, pattern paper, word die, jingle bell, metallic twine bow - all the same.  

I don't see a string on Tracey's but I added a jumbo eyelet and solid Blossom Twinery Twine to mine. 



I hope you play along too - this one was so fun!!!   You can get more inspiration from the Design Team and link up your designs here at the Tag You're It Challenge!










Supplies:
Dies:  Poppystamps Pinpoint Main Street Tags, Vesha Ornament, Retro Ornaments, Holly Leaves Nd Berries, Free Hand Merry Christmas
Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon "Under The Tree" 12"
Jumbo Eyelet We R Memory Keepers
Twinery Solid Blossom Twine
Misc:  Metallic Gold Cord, Gold Star Sequins



9 comments:

Renee said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!
Love the retro feel to this beauty!

Birgit said...

Adorable!! Simply adorable!!

~amy~ said...

Jeanne! I LOVE this.

cm said...

Officially rendered speechless with this gorgeous tag, Jeanne! You've translated Tracey's tag (too funny your comment about checking up on our Queen of Clean having gone in another direction) with style and flair! Love everything! Your background paper...oh my! Where do you buy your papers and cardstock (just in case I win a lottery...)?
Hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

WOWZA is this ever PRETTY!! FABULOUS tag Jeanne!!

Sharron said...

Wow, your colors are awesome! Absolutely gorgeous tag!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

gorgeous!

Kara Lynne said...

This tag is so cool! I love your paper and dies, but that color combo is beyond amazing!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely tag and colors! Love the Gold Cut out and Twine.