Monday, March 2, 2015

Featured Artist at Cardmaking Artists Blog

I'm the "Featured Artist" today at the Cardmaking Artists Blog.    I was asked lots of questions  like...  How did I got started card making? Why do I make cards?  Where do I see myself in the future?  If you've been a little curious about me, it's a really nice write up.  I'm not so comfortable talking about myself, so this is a rare glympse into my mind.

I'm honored and delighted that Tam thought I'd be a good subject!  Maybe you will too?  Click here to jump to the interview. 

5 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Congrats - so well deserved!!

Joyce said...

Loved your interview, Jeanne. It was nice to learn more about you.

jcobb said...

Thanks for the glimpse into your very talented mind! Enjoyed it all!

Sharron said...

Wow, what a well-deserved honor! Loved you interview and enjoyed learning a little more about you! You have received so many honors. I didn't realize you had been published so many times!

Marybeth said...

On my way!