Friday, February 6, 2015

Apple Blossom Hello!

I know I'm ready for Spring!  Check out the Apple Blossom card I made today for the Waltzingmouse Inspiration Blog!  

All the dies are from Top Dog. You can see more here!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Dies:  Wildflower, Sophie A2 Matt, Hello
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Vintage Garden Apple Blossom Seeds
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey Vivienne Collection 12 x 12”
Card Stock:  PTI Vintage Cream, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Rustic Cream, Harvest GOld, W+9 Ballet Slippers
Pin & Button:  Etsy
Lace:  Martha Stewart, 3/8 Solid Pink Check May Arts
Paper Rose: Iamroses.com
Wood Sequins Cloud 9
Wood Veneer Butterfly Jillibean Soup
Sequins Pretty Pink Posh
Glitter Paper Recollections

Ink:  Memento Luxe Rosebud

8 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Lovely details with that gorgeous stamp! I love that gingham bow!

~amy~ said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Nancy Penir said...

It's always spring on Jeanne's blog! Warm and wonderful!

Kim Heggins said...

So pretty Jeanne...I always love all the wonderful details you add to your cards.

Marybeth said...

It's beautiful! I'll bet you are ready fro spring after all that snow.

Alanna said...

This is so beautiful. Fun and cheery.

~Tammy~ said...

So so pretty!

Jill Norwood said...

ahhhh! A breathe of spring my dear!