Thursday, August 21, 2014

PSSC - Anything Goes!

Hi and how are you?  I'm doing fine.  The weather has been really hot and muggy here.  The sort of day where you're just thinking "well let it rain already" so it can pass me by!  The garden is dry and would love a little drink!  I'm starting to get loads of tomatoes, and  peppers!  I see some salsa in my near future! LOL!!

I'm playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge today.   This week is "Anything Goes" and I thought I'd get my "Botanicals" set inky.  Don't you hate when you buy something and don't ink it up right away??    Of course it's me .. so there's lots of bright colors instead of the traditional greens and neutrals that you might expect to stamp with this set.  I stamped on scrap paper before I finalized my arrangement, and instead of a sprinkle of sequins today I added a sprinkle of posies with pearl centers. 



 Thanks for stopping by for a peek!  I hope you have a great day!!









Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Sentiment from "Pretty Phrases", Botanicals 2
Pattern Paper:  Echo Park Splendid Sunshine 6x6"
Card Stock:  PTI White, Harvest Gold
Ribbon:  3/8" Stitched Yellow Grosgrain:  Michael's Dashes Dots, Checks
Button:  October Afternoon
Ink:  Impress Fresh Ink, Versafine Onyx Black

10 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love this beauty!!!!

Cathy Weber said...

So bright and happy...love to see a pretty card like this first thing in the morning! That is a really cute button you used too...so different!

Marybeth said...

I don’t know if I have ever seen PS look so beautiful! Love this!
I kept thinning about your turkey as I ate my grilled cheese on sourdough( I do love that too) .

Kara said...

so bright and beautiful!!

Renee said...

Beautiful!
Bright and cheerful...
so you! :)

Maria said...

So bright and pretty...love it!!!

Sharron said...

Everything's better with a little yellow! Love your sunshiny card--so cheerful!

Kerilyn H. said...

What a happy, bright and cheerful card! It feels like a walk in a lush garden. So pretty!

Lynn said...

Oh I love these botanical stamps and your color combination shouts happy. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

Jessica Yoder said...

VERY pretty. Lovely job and love the colors u used