Thursday, August 28, 2014

CardMaker & The Paper Loft Blog Hop!

Hi and thanks for stopping by!  It's a great day for a blog hop!  CardMaker and The Paper Loft have joined together to day to show you some beautiful cards!  If you are hopping along today you should have reached me from  Debbie Seyer's blog.  If you'd like to start from the beginning you can get all the details here at the CardMaker Blog, or here at The Paper Loft.
The Paper Loft has lots of different paper collections to fit every occasion.  Today I'm working with the New!  Truly Scrumptious Collection.   All three of my cards today were made with the 12 x 12 paper pack and three sets of the accompanying card stock accessory sheets that retail at $1.00 each.  I used one of the accessory sheets as the focal point of each card.
 
 The papers coordinate beautifully and the only embellishments I added were ribbon/twine, easy to find embellishments (buttons/sequins, pins) and die cut borders and matts for the images.
 
The next stop on the hop is Andrea Eason.  But be sure you leave a comment before you go!  There is a $25 gift certificate from The Paper Loft up for grabs and maybe the lucky winner will be you!

Happy Hopping and GOOD LUCK!!











For your convenience here's the complete blog hop list!  


Jeanne Jachna That's Me! 



Supplies
Finished Size of all cards is 4.25 x 5.5"
Pattern Paper and Cardstock Accessories:  The Paper Loft Truly Scrumptious Collection
Card Stock:  Papertrey Ink
Dies:  Spellbinder Classic Scalloped Rectangle, Poppystamps Lyndon Butterfly
Border Punch:  EK Success Double Embossed Dotted Lace
Crochet Ribbon and Gold Accent Ric Rac Joann's Buy The Spool
Buttons, Enamel Dots, Sequins, Pin:Dritz  Paper Rose:  Iamroses.com
Twinery Twine Buttercream
Ivory Button Twine May Arts

20 comments:

Brooke said...

I LOVE your cards-beautiful color palettes!

Papertangler said...

The dragonfly paper is my favorite!

Marybeth said...

I love the pretty papers you used on all your cards! You showcased them beautifully with your creative cards.

Gaye Miller said...

How bright and cheerful!

Linda Gorman said...

Love your cards, especially the second one!

Theresa Momber said...

Beautiful cards! I really love how you used all the sentiments from the accessory sheet on your second card. Great ideas!

Cathy Weber said...

All gorgeous...but my favorite is the one with the simple sentiment strips all together. That one just jumped out at me...such a cute idea with that sweet patterned paper!

SueEllen H. said...

Love the dragonfly card!

mae said...

Beautiful cards, Jeanne!
Hugs,
Mae

Golden Goddess Designs said...

awesome, bright and beautiful cards!!

Unknown said...

I love how you used pink on every card -- love your style

Anonymous said...

the cards are great. Love the big dragonfly on the matching paper.
My birthday was Wednesday and I'd have loved to have gotten the cake card. thanks for sharing some wonderful projects.

Leslie said...

wonderful designs on these . great work

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards. I like your choice of papers.

Barbra said...

love these cards. and the papers are lucious.

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE Dragonflies, therefore I LOVE the 1st card!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Wonderful cards, great papers, elements and designs.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

islandscrapper said...

Fresh and fun cards! I love them & appreciate you sharing your talents on the blog hop. Kristie Absher

gabriella said...

Your cupcake card is my favorite so far in the hop.

Nana Griffin said...

Lovely cards. Very pretty papers used.