Sunday, July 6, 2014

Let it Snow!

It's my turn to post on the Poppystamps blog - and good news!! We're right in the middle of a blog blitz.  So what does that mean?  We're showing new dies and giving away a die with every post between July 1-15.  .  If you're not familiar with Poppystamps, well...  Memory Box is their parent company.   Nuff said!!  LOL!!

My card features the new Frozen Flakes border die.

Click here to see my card and please leave a comment!  I'd love to see you win this beautiful die!

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Left a comment for this gorgeous die!

Marybeth said...

Love this so far, off to go see the full card!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness....that snowflake border looks gorgeous! And I love that you did it in shiney silver too. Reminds me of the movie Frozen!

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, that die is gorgeous, and so is your card!!

Anonymous said...

I love the elegance of the silver against the plain white cardstock. I'd love to have this particular die for the holidays. Gorgeous!