Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Waltzingmouse Tag Challenge - Nutcracker Tag


 Hello!  I hope everyone is having a good week.  I'm still making tags.  Feels like lately I'm the tag lady - maybe if I make it sound more glamorous...  the tag goddess??  Queen of Tags?    Oh well as long as I'm having fun right?  I have loved this nutcracker from Waltzingmouse from the first time I saw it!   Seems only natural that I would bring it out for the big event!  Did you hear?  Waltzingmouse Stamps is having a tag challenge.  One random winner will be selected to receive 4 stamps of their choice!  This is the tag I decided to post.  Hope you like it and find time to play along!  Here's the link:  http://waltzingmouse.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-tag-challenge.html 

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Nutcracker Sweet, Vintage Circles Small, Seasons of Love Tags
Dies:  Spellbinders:  Petite Scalloped Circles, Standard Circles, Stars 5, Teardrop Circles, Ironwork Accents
Ink:  Momento:  Grape Jelly, Rhubarb Stalk, Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Antique Linen
Markers:  Copic R17, R27, Y19, E00, E02, V06, V01
Seam Binding:  Hug Snug Bright Red, Lavender

7 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

I have been watching all morning for this! So beautiful. The nutcracker is colored so perfectly, and I see purple! That must be your favorite color. I can't even count how many great nesties you used to layer up such a beautiful tag. Great job Jeanne, I wasn't disappointed.

anya said...

Queen of Tags has a nice ring to it!

I was serious, I love your ability to combine colors and here, purple and red are perfect together. It is beautiful and festive, and the jingle bells are the perfect touch. Did you dye your own seam binding, or do you use the colored Hug Snug? I finally ordered some in an effort to tie some bows like yours! :)

JJ Bolton said...

Wow Jeanne, that bow is a beauty! And I gotta say, I love it when you use the foils. You're like a tag savant or tag master! And where does one get purple bells (lol!)? Hope you're having a super day Jeanne!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So rich and regal with those royal colors!! Beautiful!!

Pauline said...

This is lovely Jeanne, the colours are so rich and beautiful! I goth this stamp set yesterday, can't wait to ink it up!

Kelly S. said...

You don't even need to buy gifts to put these on. Ever. Who needs a gift when one of these beauties is all tied at the top? The layering on this is incredible, Jeanne! The colors are positively popping off my screen! Even purple jingle bells...eeeek! This is the perfect showcase for that Nutcracker image!

Vickie Z said...

Wow....fabulous!!! You can certainly "do" purple with about any color!!! Love the dies, ribbon, bells and jingle bell!!!