Thursday, September 15, 2011

CR84FN #38 - Week of September 10, 2011 - Girl's Night Out!


 I love the new color inspiration from CR84FN this week!  The pink, black and gray inspired me to go feminine and modern on my card.  I have a friend who will be getting married soon and of course all the girls will be getting together to party, share stories, and shower her with some personal items for her lingerie drawer!  I thought this cute little corset stamp would be just the thing!

I had to start using some of my new Spellbinder's dies and this background label that came from the Ornate Artisan Tags & Accents Set was just the thing.  I ordered it on line and was really surprised to see how big it was when it came in the mail today.    To give you a point of reference, my card is 5" x 7".
There is plenty of blingy goodness to this card.  The zebra background paper has a pearlescent luster to it and I've added a big fat sparkler on the black shimmery bow.  There are also little gem accents on the stamps.  I hope you like this one and that you are playing along with the CR84FN challenge this week.

Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper:  KI Memories Wild Thing Zebra
Stamps:  Dena Designs All Night Media Corset, Just Rite Just Because Set Sentiment
Die Cuts:  Spellbinders Ornate Artisan Tags & Accents, Labels 14, Sentiment Label by Spellbinders for Just Rite
Markers:  Copic R43, W1   Momento: Rosebud
Ink:  Momento: Tuxedo Black
Gem:  Bazzil Bling!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

So pretty! I love the corset stamp and how you added the little bling to it.

Pauline said...

Oooh, gorgeous card!! Love the fab stamp, beautiful bow and ornate tag. So pretty!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh dear Jeanne! What a sassy card! Love the beautiful bow and fancy image! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Unknown said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Sue Lelli said...

Jeanne, this card is just so PERFECT for a girl's night out! LOVE the rhinestones on the garter and that FAB bejeweled black bow! FAB card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Marie said...

Oh la la..what perfect image for a girls night out. Love the added rhinestones. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN.

Deborah Frings said...

Oh la la!!! This is such a fun, sassy card - love the image and super colouring. It's fabulous. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Lynn Mercurio said...

ooh la la is right. What a fun card. Wish I had the body that could fit into one of those. HA! That zebra strip patterns is so RIGHT for this card. Awesome job with the colors and your great die cuts.